RENT A BRAIN
Don’t you sometimes wish you could summon up a seasoned colleague who has faced challenges like yours? Maybe you need a solid editor to help you develop a compelling lineup of stories for next year. Or a content expert to offer a second opinion on proposed changes to your magazine or website.
Maybe you want a fellow brainstormer to help dream up a viable online extension of your print brand. Or maybe you’re looking for an experienced team leader to review a critical management move or advise you through a new initiative.
Having helped create, overhaul, or direct dozens of publications, websites, and other content-driven products, we’re ready to lend our expertise. We’ve assisted such clients as Generocity, Acoustic Guitar, EyeNet, FitLinxx, VIA, Asiatica, UCLA, and Stanford magazine.
MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
- On-call advice and “reality checks” as issues come up
- Quick critique of a whole publication or a specific section, an entire website or a particular application
- Assess whether the content strategy aligns with the business strategy
- React to planning documents
- Coach managers whose roles and skill requirements are changing
- Advise on staffing, job definitions, and editorial and content production processes
- Evaluate candidates for key positions (see recruiting)
If you’re looking for management consulting, please contact us.
See a summary list of all our services.